Wednesday, February 23, 2011

-Flamingo 1

After a long time of, crap, I finally, well, fail everything.

*I lost debate, great right?

*I finally found out who told the teachers everything,
Claudia Chia, I thought she was a nice person until I found out.

*Dog Ridda has turn into a Flamingo, amazing right? No, now I must put the dogs back in.

*Ridge Loh has become Bitch Loh, yeah, it rhymes!

*Paul the Octopus uses Lazurus Project and became alive again, (ME2).

*Khadijah told me that the CAPITAL words are not shouting parts, but after all CAPITAL words, there's always a "!"

*Black as Vishniu

*Stop liking your own status, it's gay and retarded. And it makes people think you don't have friends to like your status because your not popular enough.

*$$$$$$$

*NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
NANANANANANANANANANANANANANA<<

*Marzlysya randomly attacks people and throw people bottle around when she is angry, I accident-ly step on her leg and she start attacking me. She told the pegawas but they ignore her.

*Rengi Phang wears galases! Ho Lai Man will never love him again.......

*Justin Beaver fans=FAIL

No comments: