Friday, July 15, 2011

Bee in the pants

It's another day of study, during art lessons, students don't listen to the teacher cause they all know art is kinda useless, teachers get tired of this and just given up, tell us what to do & just sit there, thinking, what should she do next.

But that is not the point...

Cik.Phang came in and the whole class was silence, everyone thought she was gonna scold everyone, but actually she needed some help carrying books.
The people who were selected were me, Ridge, Ku, Kok Foong, Nigel and Wayne.

So we help Cik.Phang carry the books, until Ku found a dead bee.
The bee was lifeless, of course, and was crawling with ants.
Ku got bored and he played with the bee, throwing it at us.

One of the worst part was when Ridge put the bee into Kok Foong pocket and started whacking it. Kok Foong pocket was eventually filled with these black color thing, it's a bit liquid.

And the worst part, which happen to me.
I was pushing this heavy box of books into a corner when they started laughing. I din't really care so I just carried on.
When I stand up, Ridge started to pull my butt, Wayne use his pen an poke my butt, which I don't know why.
I found out why when Kok Foong told me they put the bee into pants.

I hesitated, afraid, cause it's dead, they tried shaking my pants, but it din't fell, alas, we had to go to the toilet to check it out.

Only Wayne & Ku followed me to the toilet to check, I eventually had to strip myself, but I don't think you want to know what happen next.
We never found it, when I got home, I din't find it either, just a bunch of dead ants.....



No comments: